Our Ethical Policy
Our values and ethics run through everything we do. This document sets out our Ethical Policy and marks our continued commitment to the values and ethics that underpin it. We will strive to be ethical in everything we do. It will ensure that the people and organisations to which we work with and provide services for are in tune with the values and ethics we share with our members.
We will publish an update each year in the ITQF’s Annual Report on how we have embedded theses values and ethics in the ITQF’s constitution, codes of conduct and supporting polices thereby demonstrating our commitments to this policy.
Ethics and Values
- Honesty and integrity – know and do what is right
- Transparency – True and open communication with members
- Fairness – treating others fairly, the way you want to be treated
- Empathy, Respect and concern for others and value others’ opinions.
- Encouraging and Supportive
- Acceptance – of everything that is different
- Responsibility – fulfilment of commitments and actions, embracing opportunities to contribute
- Accountability - Deliver on our promises
Our members money will not be put to use in a way that conflicts with our ethics and values. The ITQF will continue to work with members and organisations that are in tune with these ethics and values.